4101 Watson Boulevard Johnson City, NY 13790 www.traditionsresort.com
- Opened in 1937
- Designed by John Van Kleek
- Hosted PGA Tour’s B.C. Open Qualifier (1974-2003)
- Golf Digest 4-star rating (2008-2009)
- Incredibly conditioned course set on the rolling hills overlooking the Susquehanna Valley
- 18-Hole FootGolf Course added in 2015.First designated FootGolf course in the country.
- Driving range and two putting greens
- Full-service pro shop and bar
- A full-service, state-of-the-art spa and salt sanctuary that promotes natural healing and relaxation
- Lessons with PGA Director of Golf available to book with advanced request
Traditions at the Glen
Designed by course architect John Van Kleek in 1937, Traditions at the Glen is packed with 18 beautiful fairways and greens that have challenged amateurs and PGA pros alike for decades.
One of Golf Digest’s “Best Places to Play,” Traditions at the Glen hosted the PGA Champions Tour Broome County Open qualifiers from 1974 to 2003. This incredibly conditioned course is set on the rolling hills overlooking the Susquehanna River.
Those taking advantage of a Greater Binghamton discount golf package should stop by the fully stocked pro shop, enjoy a drink at Bogey’s at the 19th Hole or relax in Traditions at the Glen’s state-of-the-art spa.
Challenge yourself to something different on the new 18-hole “FootGolf” course, the first officially designated venue of its kind in the U.S.