The Greater Binghamton Convention & Visitors Bureau stands ready to welcome your groups and tours to our community. We trust that you will find this Group Tour Planner to be informative and helpful when planning you next excursion to Greater Binghamton.
From gently rolling hills to lush green valleys, Greater Binghamton offers big city feel with upstate appeal.
- There are endless opportunities for dining, entertainment, shopping, sightseeing, and more. With over 2600 first class rooms you’ll be sure to find the perfect accommodations.
- Take a spin on one of our six antique wooden carousels (the largest collection in the world!) or a guided tour of several gold-domed or wooden churches.
- Hit the links at one of our 11 public golf courses. Watch the pros play: AMA National Motocross Championship, AHL Binghamton Senators, AA Binghamton Mets baseball, Chris Thater Memorial Races, or the dBI Tennis Challenger.
- Spice up your tour with a unique festival or event. Annual happenings include: Annual Crappie Derby, First Night Binghamton, Apple Fest, Arts & Crafts shows, Boo at the Zoo, Cider Mill, Deposit Days & Lumberjack Festival, Holiday Festivities, & the Spiedie Fest & Balloon Rally (an ABA Top 100 Event for 2006).
- You won’t want to miss the incredible Fall Foliage that New York State is famous for.
Did we mention our hospitality? If you want your groups to be treated right, let them experience our hometown warmth. Located at the intersection of Interstates 81 & 88 and New York Route 17 (future I 86), Greater Binghamton has many options from meal stops to day tours to multi-day & hub ‘n spoke tours. So don’t delay… book your group to Greater Binghamton today!